CG End point composition
• Courtyard Wing Room( 1 Voice line with Bathroom Phone ) : 264
• Courtyard Wing Room ( 1 Voice line with bathroom phone and Secondary Business Line ) : 60
• Premium Wing Room ( 1 Voice line with bathroom phone and Secondary Business Line ) : 246
• Administration Staff: 325
• POS and Facsimile : 100
• Conference Unit ( 3 )
• Avaya Conference Console – 3
• Soft Attendant Console ( 4 )
Challenge we had..
Achieving a target of migrating almost 600 Guest Room End Points (80% Occupied ) over-night from NEC to AVAYA which was set by CG Top Management. Successfully completed by KBSL within four hours without any single Guest Complain to CG Management.
Configuring and Deploying of over 1000 Guest Room and Digital End Points in 80% ~90% Guest occupied environment.
Reasonably new technology with limited resources.
Migrating & Training of Operators from Traditional TDM Attendant Consoles to Fully IP Based Attendant Consoles.
Management of diverse and challenging end user expectations.
Solution at a glance ..
• Avaya Aura (CM 5.2.1)
• Communication Manager Universal License (1250 Nos)
• Avaya S8800 Dual Redundant Media Servers (2 Nos)
• Avaya G650 and G430 Media Gateways ( 7 )
• E1 Cards ( 3 Nos )
• Co Line Cards Supporting 8 CO lines ( 5 Nos )
• Racks ( 1 Nos 42 U and 1 Nos 26 U Standard 19” Rack with Power )
• UPS ( 2 Nos 3 kVA UPS System with 10Min Battery Back up )
• KCAP Billing Application ( Backup CDR )
Benefits to cinnamon grand
What is our value to the hotel?
Grow and retain revenue through new innovation and excellent customer service.
Enhance guest experience & levels of service throughout their stay
Introduce Hotelling efficiencies (reduce costs, quicker response)
Agility to adopt new business/guest enhancing technologies
What is our value to the guest?
Exceed guest Expectations & make them fell like a VIP
Reduce wait times (check-in/out, facilities, events & helpdesk)
Improve system access and ease of use (Billing etc)
Track guest and feedback
We are a Technology Innovator rather than another hospitality vendor
- Enhance guest experience & levels of service throughout their stay
Open Standards based system
Hybrid system – options at your pace and fully IP enabled
Lower Cost of Ownership over 5 Years.
Application and IP Technology Deployment at your own pace without any change to Core System.
Professional and knowledge of Avaya team – listened and understood business requirements