Consultant – Presales – Information Security Solutions
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- B.Sc / B. Eng in Computer Science or IT/Telco/EE-related degree from a recognized Institute.
- Master level qualifications in technology and business (Preferred).
- At least 4+ professional level certifications in data center specializations.
- A minimum of 10 years’ pre-sales consulting and/or solution design experience in an enterprise network & security environment.
- Experience on enterprise security technologies:
- Next Generation Firewalls – Preferably in Fortinet /Palo Alto/ Checkpoint
- Proxy – Bluecoat, Trend Micro, Barracuda, Forcepoint, Sophos
- Web Application Firewall & Load Balancing – Preferably Radware /F5/ Imperva
- Privileged Access Management – Preferably in Cyberark / Thycotic
- Vulnerability Management – Preferably in Rapid7/Tenable
- Data Protections and EDR – Kaspersky/VMWare/Crwodstrike/Sentenialone
- Experience in enterprise networking technologies (Preferably Cisco/ Juniper / NSX)
- In-depth understanding of network and security technologies including protocols related
- Ability to work on an overall solution across multiple technology areas including datacenter technologies including compute, storage & backup and networking will be an added advantage
- Ability to work as a team with a positive attitude, yet work independently on complex problems with cost effective technical solutions and the ability to align business and technical strategies.
- Positive, service oriented personality with strong customer focus with exceptional interpersonal abilities and strong written and verbal communication (English) skills and strong presentation skills
- Ability to learn technology in a short period of time.
What you will do:
- Large-scale solution design related to the enterprise network & security domains.
- Provide technical leadership for designing large scale multi-vendor technology-related projects.
- Customer advisory functions including requirement gathering and preparing estimates, High Level / Low level designs and technical proposals.
- Provide architectural guidance within the specialized area of security and also ensuring that the overall solution is globally optimized in relation to other technology areas such as data center and networking.
- Involve in solution assurance by maintaining zero deficiencies in Designs/ Solutions/ BoQ/ SoW/ Engineering Effort and ensure the timely delivery of solution designs.
- Own the technical relationship with the customers and assist the internal sales function to achieve set targets.
- Conduct product and solution presentations to customers and creating opportunities in the market.
- Follow up principle procedures and manage given principle/ distributor relationships
- Knowledge transfers to Customers/ Internal Teams on the technologies.
- Continue to develop and expand industry and product & technical knowledge.
- Conduct proof of concepts to customers on technologies
- Travel within your assigned territory as required
An attractive salary based on qualifications and experience and an exciting career in a challenging work environment awaits the right candidate