Manager & Assistant Manager (Sales)
- Manager – Sales -Telco – 1 position
- Manager – Sales – Public – 1 position
- Assistant Manager – Sales – Banking, Financial Services & Insurance – 1 Position
We are seeking a talented, self-directed marketing professional to drive sales of KBSL’s IT solutions in the Sales & Marketing Division. The ideal candidate must be able to work at a strategic level by helping to generate and deliver bold and innovative ideas for growth in the Sales & Marketing Division and at the tactical level by improving operational efficiency.
The Ideal candidate must also have proven analytical skills and experience identifying & creating opportunities to drive sales. They should also have a passion for technology, an entrepreneurial spirit, and a successful track record in technology product, field or solution marketing.
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- An individual with full qualification in CIM / SLIM or a business management degree (MBA in Sales & Account Management would be preferred)
- At least 5-6 years of hands on experience in the ICT Field
- Be able to operate effectively at Manager Level and demonstrate an ability to successfully maintain relationships.
- They must be pro-active in identifying business opportunities for the long term benefit of the company.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and reasoning skills
- Possess excellent interpersonal & public relations skills with a positive attitude, strong leadership skills and taking responsibility and ownership in the role.
- High level of integrity, loyalty and transparency.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- The primary focus will be to achieve the BU target set by the CSO. Introducing new sales and new customers for the business unit.
- Develop a growth plan focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Arrange business meetings with prospective customers/principles
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers while being responsible for all debt collection delivering invoices of allocated customers.
- Addresses customer & operational and financial objectives, needs and requirements.
- Recommends solutions and links customer objectives to total value solution and competitive advantage
- Provide sales team with information on market climate, prospects, and competition
Job positions are on full-time permanent basis with an attractive remuneration package, including sales incentive will be on offer for the selected candidates.