Systems Engineer – Data center
What you should have
- BSc in Computer Science or IT-related degree from a recognized Institute.
- RHCE (RedHat Certified Systems Engineer) or SUSE Certified Engineer
- A minimum of 3 years of hands-on experience in implementing and troubleshooting in Veritas Netbackup, Commvault, Netvault, Veeam and Data Domain
- A minimum of 3 years of hands-on experience in implementing and troubleshooting in REDHAT and SUSE
- Analyze complex hardware and software issues associated with backup-related technologies
- Ability to solve complex business / technical issues
- Ability to work as a team, yet work independently on complex problems.
- Ability to learn technology in a short period
- Hands-on experience in Backup systems. EX: Veritas Netbackup, Commvault, Netvault, Veeam and Data Doma
- Hands-on experience in implementation and troubleshooting in REDHAT, SUSE
- Hands-on experience in Storage implementation, testing, managing and maintenance. Ex: NetApp, IBM, Lenovo, Dell
- Experience in VMWare vSphere would be an added advantage
What you will do
- Provide technical support to system design, implementation, testing, managing and maintenance of proposed backup systems
- Post-sales support for support incidents
- Customer requirement gathering and preparing High Level / Low-level designs
- Maintain proper technical documentation (Design/Configuration/UAT/Operation)
- Continue to develop and expand industry and product and technical knowledge
- Own the technical relationship with the customers
- Follow up partner procedures
Job positions are on a permanent basis. An attractive salary, based on qualifications and experience and an exciting career in a challenging work environment await the right candidate.