Systems Engineer – Network Security
What you should have
- B.Sc / B. Eng in Computer Science or IT related degree from a recognized Institute.
- A minimum of 3 years hands-on experience in implementing and troubleshooting in Cisco network security.
- CCNP security would be an added advantage.
- Ability to solve complex business / technical issues.
- Ability to work as a team with positive attitude, yet work independently on complex problems.
- Good communication (English) skills both Written and verbal.
- Ability to learn technology in a short period of time.
What you will do
- Mainly responsible for implementing and maintaining of Cisco based network security solutions such as Firepower, AMP, ISE, End Point security.
- Maintain the service levels for related support incidents as committed to customers.
- Responsible for leading network security related implementations with team members.
- Customer requirement gathering and preparing High Level / Low level designs and project related documentations.
- Knowledge transfers to internal teams on the technologies.
- Continue to develop and expand industry and product and technical knowledge.
- Follow the Project, stores and HR related procedures.
- Along with the PM team and the client, take part in project progress reviews.
- Travel within your assigned territory as required.
- Any other work assigned by the line Manager.