Systems Engineer – Presales – Data Center Solutions
What you should have
- B.Sc / B. Eng in Computer Science or IT/Telco/EE-related degree from a recognized Institute.
- A minimum of 3+ years’ pre-sales consulting and/or solution design experience in an enterprise datacenter environment.
- At least 2 professional level certifications in data center specializations.
- Experience on compute technologies (Preferably in Cisco /Dell / HP/ IBM)
- Experience on virtualization technologies (VMWare product portfolio including VMWare VSphere, VMWare Horizon, VSAN)
- Experience/ Knowledge on storage technologies will be an added advantage (NetApp/ Dell/ HP) will be an added advantage.
- Experience /Knowledge on backup technologies (Veritas/ Commvault/ Veem/Arcserv) will be an added advantage.
- Experience and knowledge on cloud/web services (Azure, AWS, GCP) and the ability to provide high level designs for such requirements will be an added advantage.
- Industry certification and a proven track record in the areas of VMWare, Cisco, HP, Dell, Microsoft, AWS and other related technologies would be an added advantage.
- Ability to work as a team with a positive attitude, yet work independently on complex problems.
- Ability to solve complex business problems with cost effective technical solutions and the ability to align business and technical strategies.
- Positive, service oriented personality and good interpersonal abilities
- Strong written and verbal communication (English) skills with the ability to learn technology in a short period of time.
What you will do
- Solution design related to data center technologies.
- Provide technical contributions in data center technologies for designing large scale multi-vendor and multi technology projects.
- Customer requirement gathering and preparing estimates, High Level / Low level designs and technical proposals.
- Involved in solution assurance by minimizing deficiencies in Designs/ Solutions/ BoQ/ SoW/ Engineering Effort and ensure the timely delivery of solution designs.
- Own the technical relationship with the customers and assist the internal sales function to achieve set targets.
- Conduct product and solution presentations to customers and creating opportunities in the market.
- Follow up principle procedures and manage given principle/ distributor relationships
- Knowledge transfers to Customers/ Internal Teams on the technologies.
- Continue to develop and expand industry and product & technical knowledge.
- Conduct proof of concepts to customers on technologies.
- Travel within your assigned territory as required.
An attractive salary based on qualifications and experience and an exciting career in a challenging work environment awaits the right candidate.